Formation YoSeiDo® Shiatsu (Bruxelles, Belgique)
Which courses are for me? How much does it cost? How do I subscribe?
PLEASE SEND SUBSCRIPTION FORM TO THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ADRESS :
THE FIRST YEAR :
• Study of basic principles:
– The postures, breathing, flexibility, concentration and the different “shiatsu” pressures.
• Study of progressive global shiatsu according to the positions of the subject:
– Sitting position, lateral position, lying down on the stomach, lying down on the back.
Fundamental instruction centered on abdominal shiatsu involving the vital organs will be taught by Master Kawada. Exercises on the sensations of the circulation of energy of the body and those of the subject. Introduction to Eastern thought, the relationship Heaven-Man-Earth and the philosophical principles of traditional Chinese medicine.
THE SECOND YEAR :
• Theoretical and practice studies of the energy flow pathways in the body :
– The 12 principle meridians.
– Introduction to eight marvelous vessels.
• Master Kawada teaches and develops the theories of Oriental medicine :
– The concept of Ki-energy
– Yin and Yang
– The 5 elements
• Deepening of the basic principles for the practice of Shiatsu :
– The postures, breathing, flexibility and concentration.
THE THIRD YEAR :
• Learning the “tsubos”: important points used in acupuncture :
– “Source” points
– “Bo” points
– “Yu” points
– “Geku” (acute)
– “Raku” points (chronic)
• Deepening the understanding of the meridians, of Eastern philosophy and the hexagrams of the I-King, the book of transformations.
• Deeper learning and application of oriental diagnostics.
ADVANCED WORKSHOPS YOSEIDO® SHIATSU :
Training continues to deepen the diagnostic and therapeutic application of 8 vessels wonderful in the form of :
– monthly workshop
– seminars of three or four days.
Master Kawada specializes in Shiatsu and the 8 marvelous vessels with the emphasis on their study and application to numerous imbalances.
These vessels are closely linked to the immune system. They act in a preventive way to activate, strengthen and balance of vital energy, hence the importance of their study.
The workshops and seminars are reserved for persons certified by YoSeiDo in “Shiatsu Professional”.